How ANY of us, Can PROTECT Vital Joints, Keep more active and Even Exercise with LESS Pain... Simply By Avoiding the Dangerous Footwear Trends of Today (And Making One Simple Addition to the Inside of ANY Shoes)."
In Just 12 Pages You'll Discover The Most DANGEROUS Foot Wear Trends of Today's Society And You'll Know More AboutPrescription Foot Orthotics That Fit Inside ANY Pair Of Shoes, That Will Protect Your Vital Joints And Let You Keep Active And Exercising Well Into Your 50's, 60's And Beyond...
"How To Make An Easy Change To What You Wear On Your Feet BEFORE Joint Pain And Muscle Stiffness Prematurely Ends Your Active And Healthy Lifestyle..."
Read On To Find Out More About Prescription Foot Orthotics And Discover How Easy It Is To Add One Simple "Made To Measure" Device To YOUR Favorite Shoes And PROTECT Your Vital Joints Whilst Keeping Active And Exercising, Guaranteed For Life!...
From The Desk Of Healthy Lifestyle Specialist Physical Therapist, Dr. Diallo,
If you like to keep active and love to feel healthy and you're looking to find out more about one of the best kept "secrets" in protecting vital joints and easing muscle Whether you love to take a long walk with friends, like to run with club mates after work, or even play golf on a weekend and hope to make it all the way to the 18th WITHOUT being forced to stop because of nagging joint pain or tight muscles, then you are likely to benefit from the laser foot scanning technology that I have recently invested $10,000.00, which is now making the most accurate and comfortable Prescription Foot Orthotics anywhere in the North East.
More good news... from now on, you DON'T have to keep changing your footwear to find a solution to ease joint pain, you can FORGET always having to try some other new stretches to ease muscle tension and there will be no more need to take any painkillers to try and mask the next day aches and pains that so often come as a result of exercising or being active (whilst wearing the wrong footwear).
You're about to discover how EASY it is to protect yourself from the pounding that your muscles and joints take every time you step outside onto hard pavements with joints unprotected when you wear inappropriate footwear that was NEVER designed with your joints and future health in mind.
Wearing the wrong type of footwear can be DANGEROUS... and in my EXTENSIVE experience is one of the chief causes of unwanted knee, hip and lower back pain suffered by people aged 45+.
But it doesn't and shouldn't have to be that way... It's often as easy as having your feet and all of the joints in your body put back into the right position automatically, by changing what you wear inside ANY shoes, so that you can go about your day, carry on with exercising to help protect your heart and lungs as well as keep active with friends, children and grandkids, for years to come... all WITHOUT the fear of something like daily, annoying and chronic joint pain or muscle tension FORCING you to STOP.
If that sounds like something that you came looking for, then I'll ask you to consider this next:
Imagine How NICE It Would Be If Every Time You Took A Simple Walk With Friends, Did Some Exercise Or Played A Round Of Golf, You KNEW That Your Vital Joints Were Being PROTECTED(...Meaning Less Pain At The Time OR Even When You Wake Up The Next Day)
It's NOT for debate that most people ARE walking around everyday wearing the wrong types of shoes - ones that are DANGEROUS to their long term health.
Whether it's driven by vanity or naivety... I'm not sure, but it's a BIG problem in todays society and it's hurting people of ALL ages and it's happening because most shoes offer little or NO support to your vital joints when you're on your feet all day long.
And if you're the type of person who loves to be active and healthy and is nearly always on the go... it is going to cause problems with joints and muscles that really begin to surface when you hit 40, are more noticeable when you're 50, and staring you right in the face almost daily, when you hit 60.
So How Do Foot Orthotics Help?...
Think of it like this... When cracks appear in a house, or strange noises start happening from floor boards... it's a warning sign that something might not be right with the foundations of that house and it's not going to be long before you're going to need to call in the experts to look at those foundations (or risk the whole house coming crashing down whilst you're in it).
And your body is much the same... only it's your FEET which act as the VITAL foundations to important joints and when strange noises like "click, clunks and cracks" start to appear from say your knee back or ankle joints, if they don't get looked at and "firmed up", they will only get worse.
Adding Prescription Foot Orthotics to your shoes and wearing them every day is like propping up your body and giving it some much needed support that is going to let you keep active for longer than anyone else and do it with much less pain.
Tip: If your feet are in the wrong position, then so too are ankle, knee, hip and lower back joints... and if left long enough, neck and shoulder joints are affected too and is often the reason why many people end up with an unhealthy and very funny looking posture that they don't want.
Prescription Foot Orthotics really do help people to active and stay healthy for longer.... the question is:
How Much Are You Willing To Invest To Stop "Wear And Tear" Of Joints From INHIBITING Your Long Term Health AND Your Ability To Maintain An Active And "On The Go Family Lifestyle"...
It's true that Prescription Orthotics are NOT cheap.
And that's because of the (PROVEN) health and lifestyle benefits they can ADD to your life, the precision detail that goes into making them by expert Lab technicians to make sure they FIT (you) and LAST (your lifetime), and the expensive laser scanning technology that is needed, just to be able to start making them.
Reality is that Prescription Foot Orthotics ARE NOT for everyone.
They're only for very serious and health conscious individuals, likely to be in their 40's, 50's and 60's who care more about their health, than the money it costs to maintain it.
The Prescription Orthotics I'm able to offer you are made from a new laser scanning technology that produces the most accurate foot orthotics of their kind and the reality is that NO person who likes to be healthy can afford NOT to consider investing in at least one pair.
Anyone considering making an investment in Prescription Foot Orthotics should know that the benefits are guaranteed AND that they DO last a lifetime or you don't pay for them. If you do choose to invest a pair of prescription foot orthotics from me, you are covered by a very firm LIFETIME guarantee that we will always correct them for you if you're not happy, or give you all of your money back if you just think you got it wrong by investing in a pair.
And besides, most people are actually able to SAVE money as a result of wearing Prescription Orthotics in their shoes, anytime they step out.
Why You Will Save Money By Wearing Prescription Orthotics
Please don't over look the significant and positive impact that having your (vital) ankle, knee, hip and lower back joints aligned will have upon reducing "wear and tear" as well as easing tension in muscles meaning you're MORE likely to stay OUT of a Pain and paying meaningless BILLS and away from prescriptions painkillers.
And if you've ever gone and bought "off the shelf" type inserts from a local Pharmacy or shoe store, you'll know that they rarely work like you hoped, and they certainly don't last and the cost of replacing them, soon mounts up.
So... How Much Do The Best Prescription Foot Orthotics Cost And Can You Split The Payment Into Small Monthly "Bite Size" Amounts?...
You can pay one lump sum, or pay in three payments if you do not have any insurance benefits.
That's because we offer a very flexible and EASY payment plan that lets YOU decide how much you'd like to pay.
And because we offer a RANGE of different orthotics to suit different needs, shoes and feet styles, there is not one set price that we are able to display on this webpage. If you'd like to know the cost of the foot orthotics which will work best for you, then please click the button below and just fill out the form that you'll see.
The more we know about you the more we can help you and it lets us customize an immediate return message with the exact cost of the specific orthotics you're interested in wearing.
Great News... We Can Make You A Pair Of Prescription Orthotics To Fit Inside Please click here now to make a non-committal inquiry about the cost of your Just About Any Of Your Favorite Shoes...
Including all of these types of shoe:
So Here's Who WILL Benefit From Wearing Prescription Foot Orthotics...
You... if you can say "YES" to any of these:
- You like to walk whenever you can, love to keep active and or exercising and feeling healthy is an important part of your life that you don't want to risk loosing
- You LOVE to run and know that ANY running shoes that contain a perfect fitting orthotic WILL save you lots of unwanted muscles and joint problems meaning you can run further for longer
- You like to play golf... but always struggle to get round the course without back pain or knee or Achilles type aches and pains and you know that something has to be done soon BEFORE you have to stop completely
- You wake up each morning after you've been active or following exercise suffering with knee, hip, ankle or back pain and STIFFNESS
- You've been forced to go and see a Physical therapist or Chiropractor in the past for ankle, knee or lower back pain OR you're a victim of constant neck and shoulder pain
- Your Primary Doctor has mentioned "orthotics" (even "inserts") to you in the past and you know it's what you needed to do, but you didn't act upon it then and now you really wish you had...
- You have a history of Osteoarthritis in your family, and want to protect your joints AND your future lifestyle from it as quickly and easily as possible
- You've been "fitted" for custom orthotics or cheap inserts in the past but were disappointed with the results and felt you NEVER quite got the benefit you were hoping for
- You're regularly in and out of Physical therapy or Chiropractic clinics and know that something like this would cut down on those costs AND make a huge difference to your health at the same time
- You secretly know that the shoes you've chosen to wear over the last few years weren't the healthiest option and your feet, knee and lower back joints are now beginning to pay the price...
And Here Are The BIG Benefits Of You Wearing Prescription Foot Orthotics...
Not long after you start wearing these Prescription Orthotics you will be able to:
- Exercise SAFELY for longer without the fear of not knowing what damage is being done to your vital joints
- Be in a position to exercise and be active safely, to know exactly when, where and for how long you can do so, without the fear of back pain, knee pain or stiffness holding you up for the rest of the day, or meaning a pleasant walk there, but a long hobble back
- Live WITHOUT days upon days of aches and pains, or severe muscle tension as a dire consequence of a simple day spent being active with your family, walking with friends, or a weekend being sporty
- Finally generate those 'endorphins' again! Those feel great chemicals that only flow round your body as a result of you being active for 20 minutes or more
- Drastically reduce the risk of your joints being savaged with arthritis pains, too early...
Just Wearing This Orthotics Could Mean Immediate Stress Reduction On Joints, Pain Eased, Tension And Worry Lifted... And FREEDOM From A Dogged Struggle With Constant Aches & Pains ...
Here are a few more very healthy things that will likely happen if you start wearing prescription foot orthotics in your shoes...
- End the pain or discomfort that is currently wrecking your chances of an active, healthy and "exercise rich" lifestyle
- Ease tension in your muscles and stiffness in your joints meaning you can live with much more movement and even be able to stretch further or bend easier
- Live FREE from sharp pains and tightness in ankle, knee & back joints, irritating you and restricting you every time you walk or try to take a simple stroll to the shops
- Go to bed at night KNOWING you can sleep WITHOUT worrying about how stiff or achy you're going to feel when you wake up
- Live with MORE energy... If you're always in pain and fighting inflammation that it causes, then currently all your energy is being ZAPPED because of it. When you're sleeping easier, and your energy is not being wasted fighting off pain, watch how much fresher you feel each day
Plus, You Get A Better Chance At Avoiding All Of These Nasty Little Health Complications, Too...
Avoiding or limiting any of these health issues is proven to happen as a result of wearing orthotics, too:
- Less heel or arch pain - Your Primary Doctor may have told you that you have 'plantar fasciitis'? If not, and you're suffering from a daily, severely sharp, stabbing type pain underneath your heel that makes you "shudder" every time you plant your foot, then that's the best way to recognize it (Hint: prescription orthotics + physical therapy + stretching has been proven to help this fast...)
- Less Chance of suffering from "Bunions" - A very common problem for ladies aged 45+. Often caused by years of wearing the wrong footwear and more common in ladies than men. Pain, redness and a 'big hard lump' on the inside of your foot and just before your big toe, is a classic sign of a problem with a bunion that needs help fast and before surgery is required
- Less chance of being left with "Flatfeet" (as a child or adult) - Being termed "flatfooted" means that the arches of your feet have dropped. Take a look down at your feet, and if the entire base of your foot is in contact with the floor...then you need orthotics. Take a look at the position of your ankle too and note how much stress it's under as it rolls in. My bet is that it even looks painful - "Ouch"! (Hint: Really common in kids and the reason many people suffer things like knee and hip pain, much earlier than they were expecting...)
- Limit Corns And Callus - If you've ever suffered with hard or dead skin anywhere on your feet, it's a sure sign that you're feet are taking more of a pounding that they should be, because they are in the WRONG position and orthotics will help stop it
- Avoid problems form a "Morton's Neuroma" - Foot Orthotics should be your FIRST line of defense against this painful condition (Hint: if you're forever having to remove your footwear and find yourself needing to apply pressure to the sole of your foot...then you must seriously consider prescription foot orthotics)
- Limit the damage to feet caused by Diabetes - If you've been diagnosed with diabetes, you won't need me to tell you of the importance of wearing proper fitting footwear. Prescription orthotics has been PROVEN to postpone and prevent serious diabetic foot complications. (Hint: Are you entitled to get these FREE or paid for if you've been diagnosed with diabetes? Many people are. Worth checking or asking the question....)
More About The Laser Scanner AND The "Pre-Fitting Consultation" That Will Be Making You Choosing The Right Orthotics EASY And The Health Benefits Guaranteed...
One of the problems that most people have when they invest in just "any old" orthotics or inserts from places like pharmacies bought off the shelf is that they will often fail inside three months. And that is something that I wanted to put a stop too and it's because I know firsthand that if you invest in the right foot orthotics, they can make a HUGE difference to your health and add value to your lifestyle.
So I decided to invest over $10,000.00 and become the first therapist in the Greenbelt to bring Laser Scanning Technology to the region, and give you VERY easy access to it and GUARANTEE that any orthotics you invest in... WILL fit, work and last.
And to GUARANTEE that your Orthotics will work, will last and will add huge quality to your life and ability to walk further for longer with less joint pain, I also introduced a very detailed 8 point Physical check that happens right BEFORE you order any orthotics.
We look in-depth and in detail at the position of your knees, lower back, and hip. We check spinal strength, flexibility and muscle strength to see if we can offer any other improvements to those vital health ingredients and we even take a picture of your posture (and show it you on our big screens) to let you see for yourself how bad it may or may not be, and suggest ways for you to improve it and at very least, stop if from getting any worse.
Why do we do all of this (that most others forget)?
...Because we know how important it is to consider ALL of the other joints and muscles and we've got to be sure that if we're going to make a change to the position of your feet, that it's only going to have a POSITIVE impact on other parts of your body that will let you walk further or keep active for longer, with less pain or fear.
And so far it's been hugely successful!...
"See for yourself"... here's what some of our other happy clients recently said about the health benefits they've noticed from wearing Prescription Orthotics that they've ordered from us...
What to Do Next...
"Choose Which One Works Best For You..."
You could start by making an inquiry about the cost of the exact Foot Orthotics you'd be interested in wearing. It's important for us to understand your specific requirements and we can do that best when you have completed the simple form that will appear when you click this button now:
Inquire about cost of foot Orthotics,
Talk to our Receptionist dial ext 101
Or, Maybe you'd Like To Talk To One Of Our Therapists On The Phone Before You Go Any Further...
If you're not quite sure about orthotics, or you'd just like to discuss your suitability and find out for certain if your health and lifestyle needs CAN be helped by you wearing these new orthotics, then a good place to start is by talking to one of our Specialist Physical Therapists' on the phone.
Please click the button below arrange a Free 15 Min Telephone Consultation and we'll happily provide you with advice, tips and guidance to help you make the right decision. Just fill out the simple form that will appear... the more we know about you, the more we can help you when we talk: