Aquatic Therapy is available
on T, Th: 1:00pm to 5pm
EZ Rehab Solutions is an Adult and Geriatric focus provider with services geared toward pain management and movement dysfunctions (Industrial rehabilitation).
Industrial Services: focus on injury prevention, post-offer screens and work hardening.
Ergonomic Assessments: On-site assessments of employee equipments, risk factors, work area and job description.
Functional Capacity Evaluation: An objective evaluation of a worker as per his/her job description to determine general physical strength, endurance, body mechanics, posture and effort simulating job tasks to determine ability to perform job duties or recommendation for light duty to safely return and or train an injured worker to work.
- Physical Capability Evaluation: also known as Pre-Employment Physical Testing, this evaluation is performed on an Isokinetic machine. This evaluation focuses on major group of muscles of the shoulders and legs to determine the necessary strength needed if any to perform the essential functions of the job.
Work Hardening: This is in effect a time line and a transitional rehabilitation service to return an individual worker to work after an acute injury. Our program integrates pain management and simulated work tasks to quickly and safely return an injured worker to work where they are happy to contribute their talents and avoid patient malingering.
Post-Offer Screens: In an effort to ascertain that a particular prospective hire can match or meet the physical requirements of a job, it is highly recommended to assess specific job descriptions to an employee ability to perform a specific job such as lifting 30#, walking 2 miles, reach to paint overhead for 45 minutes, determine level of risk, and need for further training.
Pain and Movement Clinic:
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Back Pain, Neuro-muscular Dysfunctions
- Derangement Syndromes
- Scoliosis and Postural Training
- Pelvis and Sacral Dysfunctions
- Cervicalgia and Discogenic Dysfunctions
- Tendonitis and Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder Pain and Joint Immobility
- Post Surgical Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Post Stroke Rehabilitation
- Gait, Balance Training and Fall Prevention
- Muscular Weakness and Atrophy
- MVA's and Workman's Comp. Rehab
Please call to schedule an appointment:
EZ Rehab Solutions
7315 Hanover Pkwy, Suite A
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Tel: (301) 446-1724
Fax: (301) 446-1726