Work Injury Management
EZ Rehab Solutions provides comprehensive and aggressive treatment plans for patients who have been injured at work. Our programs are designed to assess and treat a diverse range of pain management and movement dysfunctions and designed to assist patients in complete industrial rehabilitation in the short term.
- Industrial Services: focus on injury prevention and work hardening.
- Ergonomic Assessments: on-site assessments of employee equipment, risk factors, work area and job description.
- Functional Capacity Evaluation: An objective evaluation of a worker as per his/her job description to determine general physical strength, endurance, body mechanics, posture and effort simulating job tasks to determine ability to perform job duties or recommendation for light duty to safely return and or train an injured worker to work.
- Work Hardening: This is in effect a time line and a transitional rehabilitation service to return an individual worker to work after an acute injury. Our program integrates pain management and simulated work tasks to quickly and safely return an injured worker to work where they are happy to contribute their talents and avoid patient malingering.
Pain and Movement Clinic:
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Back Pain, Neuro-muscular Dysfunctions
- Derangement Syndromes
- Scoliosis and Postural Training
- Pelvis and Sacral Dysfunctions
- Cervicalgia and Discogenic Dysfunctions
- Tendonitis and Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder Pain and Joint Immobility
- Post Surgical Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Post Stroke Rehabilitation
- Gait, Balance Training and Fall Prevention
- Muscular Weakness and Atrophy
- MVA’s and Workman’s Comp. Rehab
Please call to schedule an appointment:
EZ Rehab Solutions
7315 Hanover Pkwy, Suite A
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Tel: (301) 446-1724
Fax: (301) 446-1726